Intelligent Foot and Nail Care Center
No nail or foot skin problem is too small or not worth asking about.
Cracked heels, excessive callus, damaged nails – do you have a problem?
We have a solution.
What we do:
- We evaluate foot and nail condition.
- We provide safe and hygienic pedicures and manicures.
- We recommend a home care regiment for you.
- We refer to a podiatrist, if necessary.
- We offer specialty services to maintain treatment results and prevent problems in the future.
How we do it:
- Our licensed and specially trained nail technicians use advanced European tools and problem-specific methods to enhance the effects of podiatrist-recommended treatment.
- We follow up with a course of customized foot and nail care services individually designed for each client.
Some common foot and nail misconceptions include:
Myth: NAIL FUNGUS IS A NON-TREATABLE CONDITION
Fact: It is a treatable disease.
Pediworx offers a regimen to support foot health. The regimen works well in tandem with a prescribed treatment plan and also can offer improvements outside of prescribed treatment.
Myth: INGROWN NAIL REQUIRES A SURGICAL REMOVAL
Fact: Ingrown nails can usually be corrected without surgery
With the Pediworx Ingrown Nail Corrective Treatment, a nail brace is used to gently lift the painful ingrown nail into correct alignment. This procedure is used as a non-painful and non-invasive alternative to the surgical removal of ingrown nails. Patients feel instant relief after the nail brace is applied. Over time, with the brace in place, the shape of the nail will be corrected.
Myth: ATHLETE’S FOOT IS A CONDITION THAT ONLY ATHLETES HAVE
Fact: Athlete’s foot is the common name of a fungal infection on the feet.
Fungal infections like Athlete’s Foot are easily contracted in showers, gyms, dressing rooms, swimming pool lockers, or other warm, damp areas where fungus can thrive. The name comes from the fact that athletes spend the most time in these environments and therefore are at a higher risk of fungal infection. If not treated, the infection can spread and become chronic.
At Pediworx, your feet will be evaluated and a plan, which may include a referral to a podiatrist, will be provided. With Pediworx Athlete’s Foot Prevention and Stabilization service, feet receive a thorough exfoliation to remove dead and damaged skin, followed by application of antifungal products. Clients are sent home with a maintenance plan, including products.